Quant Internship and Graduate recruitment - A Firms List

Can somebody tell me which firms hire graduates and/or interns in Germany/ Europe (excluding UK) for quantitative finance?

thank you andy . i really appreciate your work here . i have a friend who is searching for internships in DUBAI . do you have any idea ???

Can I ask a question, thank you!

Why firms like Tower Research Capital is listed as Hedge Fund, but DRW Trading is Prop Trading firm?

My understanding is Tower is not a typical hedge fund, but can be account as new type of hedge fund, then how about DRW trading? Also, how about GETCO, GETCO is very similar to Tower Research Capital, right?

Perhaps it's a lot to ask with such a big list, but it would be convenient if their respective locations were also listed next to the name. At least, for new additions.

Why firms like Tower Research Capital is listed as Hedge Fund, but DRW Trading is Prop Trading firm?
Semantics. I didn't want to spend too much time on categorizing each firm to the exact nature of their business which is less than ideal. Financial firms do all kind of business these days.
Perhaps it's a lot to ask with such a big list, but it would be convenient if their respective locations were also listed next to the name. At least, for new additions.
Many firms have multiple offices around the world but unless you want to find firms in remote locations, it's understood where the big financial centers are.

Many firms have multiple offices around the world but unless you want to find firms in remote locations, it's understood where the big financial centers are.

True, but most of these firms are not in all major financial centers, right? Grad students looking for summer quant internships may want to stay near their campus. I can already tell that one of the first steps I take with this list will be visiting many of the links just to find out if they offer internships near my campus.

Back