Stanford ICME (MCF) Admission Results ?

• Thread starter Thread starter mmkxfr
  • Start date Start date
Hello guys,

Have any of you applied to Stanford ICME's Masters program and heard of them in any way ?
The admissions office states end of March as of the results on their website, but the wait is so long...

I was wondering if anyone received admissions from the program !

Hey, I am also eagerly waiting for the same program! From what I could gather from previous years, we should expect an answer by the end of next week (which is also quite long).

Hi! I sent them an email and they told me that decisions should be released by March 15th, so very soon!

Did you guys get interviews for the MCF ? (I haven't heard back from them since my application submission on my side)

Did you guys get interviews for the MCF ? (I haven't heard back from them since my application submission on my side)
Haven’t heard either. I don’t think they conduct interviews based on previous years’ information, but I could be wrong

Hey people, any answer on your side? I'm still waiting and deadlines for other masters are approaching😩

Ahah nothing for the moment :( Results should be released very soon I think. Did anyone get some news ? It's true that they release their decisions very late compared to other masters program.

Hi

I also received the response from them that results will be out by 15th March and I also didn't have any interviews.

Their website says they are released by end of March, and I read in a thread in a different place that they come out on Friday of the 3rd week of March. Depending on interpretation that could mean either 17th or 24th :)

Back