Stanford ICME (MCF) Admission Results ?

• Thread starter Thread starter mmkxfr
  • Start date Start date
Thanks! Does anyone know if I have any chance of getting selected from the waitlist? I need to respond to Oxford MCF and pay the deposit before the waitlist deadline...
Here’s an example of someone on gradcafe who was admitted off the waitlist so I definitely think it’s possible. I imagine a decent amount of admitted students also got strong offers from competing programs. I would reach out to Oxford and see how long you can extend the deposit deadline. I was able to extend my Columbia deposit deadline by a couple weeks to wait and see the result of my Stanford ICME application.

Attachments

• F89840A9-1351-40F8-8EDF-74DA888ED746.webp
    F89840A9-1351-40F8-8EDF-74DA888ED746.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 150
Here’s an example of someone on gradcafe who was admitted off the waitlist so I definitely think it’s possible. I imagine a decent amount of admitted students also got strong offers from competing programs. I would reach out to Oxford and see how long you can extend the deposit deadline. I was able to extend my Columbia deposit deadline by a couple weeks to wait and see the result of my Stanford ICME application.
Awesome! I will try to reach out to Oxford. Thanks for the help!

Back