University of California, Berkeley - Master of Financial Engineering

UCB MFE UCB MFE Admission Results Discussion

Yeah, me neither, I talked to a friend that got into the UCB MFE 21 and told me that he got interviewed like 3 days before the deadline, so I think if we are not getting a rejection yet, it means that we still have a chance.
Thanks for this information! It gives me more hope now and best of luck to us all!!

In my case I waived the GRE but the admissions team told me that they will give me a decision without that, in your case did you waived it?

In my case I waived the GRE but the admissions team told me that they will give me a decision without that, in your case did you waived it?
I submitted my GRE since I took it and got a decent score. But this year is so special that they should’ve adjusted their review process to be able to make a decision without a GRE score.

Hi people who applied to UCB MFE in round 2, have you heard back from them yet? I had my interview done but not sure when the decision would release.

It should be about your past experience.

Does anyone know any details about the second interview?

I will be interviewed later. Could you please tell me some details about the interview?what kind of questions may they ask?
It's a matter of how wide the knowledge you have. And highly depend on the interviewer.
I was quizzed on the recent market, basic quant finance, statistics, simple coding, machine learning, and a small brain teaser. I was told there wasn’t a second-round unless necessary.

Back