Yale Asset Management

any updates on the interviews? do majority people get the interview or they actually use the interview to reject/accept candidate ?

any updates on the interviews? do majority people get the interview or they actually use the interview to reject/accept candidate ?
I'm going to interview with them on Friday despite I'm not very inclined to go there. I kinda appreciate that they offer an interview because I have tons of questions to ask them (since this is a first-year program).

do you think almost everyone got an interview?
not sure if they are trying to use this interview as a accept/reject metric

do you think almost everyone got an interview?
not sure if they are trying to use this interview as a accept/reject metric
Can't confirm but I personally don't think "almost everyone" got an interview because: 1. if everyone will get an interview anyway, why do they pay the extra money for Kira Assessment? 2. I scheduled my interview almost immediately after receiving the invitation, and there're not too many time slots. But still I would expect about a 50% conversion rate.

Does anyone have any idea how many interview shortlists (tentative) and how many converts are expected?

"an interview is not a requirement for admission to the program"
I didn't get invited for an interview but there's still a small chance of getting accepted...

Back