University of Chicago - MS in Financial Mathematics

Chicago MSFM Chicago MSFM Admission Discussion

For people with offers - could you please tell me the deadline by which you need to make your decision on the offers?
I applied later than usual, and I'm suspecting Chicago won't inform me of their decision until that deadline...

For people with offers - could you please tell me the deadline by which you need to make your decision on the offers?
I applied later than usual, and I'm suspecting Chicago won't inform me of their decision until that deadline...
I believe every grad program's first round deadline is essentially the same date, which is the 15th of April.

Or......they might postpone the decision date for the third time😅

Just before deadline.
Saw that they have a rolling admission process, whoever submitted earlier should hear back earlier as well?
I believe Meredith mentioned there is no rolling admission process (in one of my email exchanges with her). Rounds 1 and 2 are hard deadlines, and decisions are made w.r.t to the mentioned deadlines a few weeks later. To be confirmed by @Meredith !

I was told these are rolling. Thats why i applied in last week if January. As i missed Round 1 deadline. Hope for the best :)

I was told these are rolling. Thats why i applied in last week if January. As i missed Round 1 deadline. Hope for the best :)
Hello! If you applied in the last week of January, your application is considered a part of Round 2. Round 2 decisions will be released beginning in late April through early May.

Hello! If you applied in the last week of January, your application is considered a part of Round 2. Round 2 decisions will be released beginning in late April through early May.
Thank you for sharing Meredith!
Regarding your mention of late April, I was wondering if there is any chance that the decision could come earlier than the 24th?

Thank you for sharing Meredith!
Regarding your mention of late April, I was wondering if there is any chance that the decision could come earlier than the 24th?
At this time, I cannot speak with certainty on the likelihood of decision by a specific date, such as April 24.

Back