New York University - MS in Mathematics in Finance

NYU MSMF NYU Mathematics in Finance Admission Results

Congrats, Paul.
You owe me a beer. Seeing that you are marking NYU as Final Destination, it will give you plenty of chance to buy me a beer at a Quantnet meetup ;)

To others,
Let see if we have another rounds of admits going out today.

Thanks Andy,
It will be my pleasure! I also updated all my applications and wrote a small note for each one. hope it will help new comers
Good luck to you guys

I think they are having a hard time figuring out who to admit. There may be many candidate with similar profiles. In such a case it is hard to pick one over others.

Congrats Siddharth!
Still waiting as well..
Hi Andy, do you know if all the admits have been sent out already?

No question. Rejection emails will outnumber admit. But having your timelines on the Tracker is good omen as the number of Admit is more than Reject, at the moment. So get in and ride that luck train still the last stop.

Yes I am as well... but I sent part-time application. Anyone else know when I can expect to hear back?

@CN Chen , you state that you've submitted a part-time application but the tracker shows you as full-time. Not trying to be picky, just want to find out if they started sending out Part-Time admits. Which is it?

No question. Rejection emails will outnumber admit. But having your timelines on the Tracker is good omen as the number of Admit is more than Reject, at the moment. So get in and ride that luck train still the last stop.
done!..now just hopin that quantnet tracker is my lucky charm...lol
btw do u think u'll hit ur target of 1000 apps on the tracker?

There are much more acceptance on the tracker than rejects.
Maybe you can adress it as a lucky charm. It actually worked for me and many others.
Good luck @Lin

Haha. Thanks @Lin
You just helped me getting closer to the 1,000 goal. There are many people on Quantnet who haven't added their timelines in yet so I need to go after them more forcefully :)
And to everyone else, if you see someone with an admit/reject, please help me out by reminding them to add their timelines to the Tracker.

I expect to break the millennial mark in a month or two. There are many programs that have not closed their admission cycle (UCLA MFE, Columbia MAFN, etc).

Just to give you some idea. The Tracker had only 250 apps on Jan so we added hundreds of them monthly.

Haha. Thanks @Lin
You just helped me getting closer to the 1,000 goal. There are many people on Quantnet who haven't added their timelines in yet so I need to go after them more forcefully :)
And to everyone else, if you see someone with an admit/reject, please help me out by reminding them to add their timelines to the Tracker.

I expect to break the millennial mark in a month or two. There are many programs that have not closed their admission cycle (UCLA MFE, Columbia MAFN, etc).

Just to give you some idea. The Tracker had only 250 apps on Jan so we added hundreds of them monthly.

Its a really cool initiative and will undoubetdly help a lot of students...
one suggestion..have u considered purging it anually to only retain the records of the previous two years?
old data might not be so relevant

Back