Baruch MFE The 2023-2024 Pre-MFE Program at Baruch College

Hey Dan,
Thanks for the notice!!

1. Do we receive any confirmation Email, whether the committee is considering our profile for Pre MFE? I Applied yesterday and I am not sure as the Baruch website was stuck for some time.
2. Can we apply for Multiple PRE MFE courses, or one in each session ( i.e. one in Jan - Mar as well ) ?

Hey Dan,
Thanks for the notice!!

1. Do we receive any confirmation Email, whether the committee is considering our profile for Pre MFE? I Applied yesterday and I am not sure as the Baruch website was stuck for some time.
2. Can we apply for Multiple PRE MFE courses, or one in each session ( i.e. one in Jan - Mar as well ) ?

1. You will receive a decision directly, typically within two business days.
2. You can apply for the Fall 2023 AC-FE and Probability seminars. The registration for the Spring 2024 seminars (NLA, AC-FE, and Probability) will open on November 15.

An Information Session for the Baruch Pre-MFE Program will take place on October 9, at 7pm NY time. Professors Ivan Matic and Rados Radoicic, the instructors of the Fall 2023 Pre-MFE seminars, and Professor Dan Stefanica, the director of the Baruch MFE-Program will answer questions and provide further information on all of our programs.

Register at
Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: Pre-MFE Information Session. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the meeting.

We are looking forward to seeing you there virtually.

Registration is open for the October-December 2023 seminars:

Advanced Calculus with Financial Engineering Applications
Dates: October 17 – December 12, 2023
Instructor: Rados Radoicic, Baruch MFE Program Faculty

Probability Theory for Financial Engineering
Dates: October 16 – December 11, 2023
Instructor: Ivan Matic, Baruch MFE Program Faculty

Registration Process: The seminars are offered in the evenings on an eight session schedule, each session being four hours long: 7-10pm Lecture, 10-11pm Review Session

To apply for enrollment, send an email to baruch.mfe@baruch.cuny.edu with the following documents:
- a current version of your resume
- a one page statement detailing your career and educational goals, as well as how the Pre-MFE Program seminars align with those goals
- indicate the seminar(s) for which you intend to register

Syllabi attached.
Hello Professor Dan,
Can I still join the Pre-MFE program and apply for the same now ?
I am specifically asking for the Oct-Dec Seminar.

Thanks,
Sharvik

Hello Professor Dan,
Can I still join the Pre-MFE program and apply for the same now ?
I am specifically asking for the Oct-Dec Seminar.

Thanks,
Sharvik

Hi Sharvik - the registration for the seminars closed a few days before they began. The registration for the Spring Pre-MFE seminars will open on November 15.

Back