University of Toronto - Master of Mathematical Finance

Toronto MathFin UofT MMF Students

• Thread starter Thread starter Dibbs
  • Start date Start date
just finished the phone interview and the assessment

they are tough. The technical questions in the assessment seem more difficult than the group interview....

good luck everyone

just finished the phone interview and the assessment

they are tough. The technical questions in the assessment seem more difficult than the group interview....

good luck everyone
Just finished the assessment too. Rather tough, and the time seems sort of short.
How about the interview? Tough as their onsite interview?

Just finished the assessment too. Rather tough, and the time seems sort of short.
How about the interview? Tough as their onsite interview?
time is very short and they track the time closely from clicking the link till submit! i think it is tougher than group interview, they should give a bit more time since all the recording and uploading files take time

time is very short and they track the time closely from clicking the link till submit! i think it is tougher than group interview, they should give a bit more time since all the recording and uploading files take time

totally, agree!!

i think I was over 2 mins...

I scanned 10 pages and tried to combined them into one PDF file... it took me more than 15 mins to finish it ...

anyway...I am done

no matter what the result is ...I can relax now

all questions are hand written questions....there are no multiple choices
Yeah!~~I upload when the timer shows 1:14:08, quite close to the limit.
Would there be an interview after the assessment?

Yeah!~~I upload when the timer shows 1:14:08, quite close to the limit.
Would there be an interview after the assessment?

my phone interview was scheduled before I got the email with the assessment download link.
The email mentioned that the assessment is not the prerequisite of interview.

I think ur interview is on the way.
Just keep waiting. You would be fine.

i know some applicant has no assessment and just an interview and right away admitted, the whole process is really unfair, but i do not know if it is efficient to select applicants based on this kind of online assessment, it is like striking luck

all questions are hand written questions....there are no multiple choices
would u mind share more details about the assessment?
are all technical question? mostly focus on math rather than fin or stat? what are the topics they cover?such as integration or derivatives?
Many Many thanks!

to be fair to everyone i do not think it is wise to share the assessment, but all I can tell is that it is a mixed of everything, maths, stat, econ...​

Back