Options Primer Online Certificate Students' intro thread

• Thread starter Thread starter dstefan
  • Start date Start date
Hello all, I am an International student living in NYC. I did my MS in FE from the Stevens Institute of Technology.
Objective: Options Pricing for Financial Engineering
Programming Experience: Python, R and Cpp ( Quant net and Baruch course)
Current Work: Graduated in December 2022, working in a non-finance background, seeking employment in quant trading.
Intended pace: Finish by December.

Hello everyone! I am a prospective MFE student currently living in Belgium.
Objective: Prepare for MFE interviews
Programming Experience: R and C++ (Quantnet course)
Current Work: I am currently working as an actuarial analyst in Luxembourg.
Intended pace: Finishing before April

Hi everyone, my name is Trajan and I'm a rising undergrad senior (CS & math majors) interested in applying to MFE programs. I hope to start working as a quant in 2027 after graduating with my MS. This course will help me solidify my foundation for MFE programs and eventually apply to quant internships and full time positions. I intend to complete the course over the summer before I start my senior year in late August.

Hi Everyone,

I'm Nishant, currently a product manager working on pricing science with Amazon. I have 8 years of work experience and did my undergrad from India pursuing Mechanical Engineering. Moved to the US in 2018 to pursue my MBA at UT Austin - McCombs School of Business. I'm looking to transition to quant finance and hoping this course will be a good start to begin my journey.

Best
Nishant

Hi,
I'm Ashwin, currently applying to MFE programs. I hope this course can prepare me for an MFE program and potentially job interviews down the road. I want to complete this course ASAP

Back